TempSure Envi is a non-surgical skin tightening treatment that uses radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen production and tighten the skin. Before undergoing the treatment, patients are typically required to sign a consent form acknowledging that they understand the potential risks and benefits of the procedure.
The specific content of the TempSure Envi consent form may vary depending on the healthcare provider and the country or region where the treatment is being performed. However, in general, the form may include information about the following:
- The purpose and intended use of the treatment
- The potential risks and side effects of the treatment, such as skin redness, swelling, blistering, burns, and scarring
- Any precautions or contraindications for the treatment, such as avoiding use on certain areas of the body or if you have certain medical conditions
- The importance of following any pre- and post-treatment instructions carefully, such as avoiding sun exposure and using sunscreen
- Any warranty or guarantee offered by the provider
- A statement indicating that the patient has read and understood the information provided and agrees to undergo the treatment at their own risk.
In general, signing a TempSure Envi consent form for a cosmetic procedure is a standard practice to ensure that patients are fully informed about the procedure and its potential effects on their skin, and to protect the healthcare provider from liability in case of any adverse events. It is important to carefully review and understand the consent form before undergoing any cosmetic treatment or procedure.