Evolve is a non-invasive, FDA-cleared device that uses radiofrequency (RF) energy to target and reduce unwanted fat, as well as tighten and tone skin. An Evolve Consent Form is a document that patients are typically asked to sign before undergoing an Evolve treatment.
The Evolve Consent Form is designed to inform patients about the benefits and risks associated with the procedure, as well as any potential side effects. It typically includes information about the following:
- The purpose of the treatment: The consent form should explain what Evolve is and what it is intended to do, such as reducing unwanted fat and tightening skin.
- The procedure: The form should describe the treatment procedure, including how the device works and what patients can expect during the treatment session.
- Potential risks and side effects: The consent form should explain any potential risks or side effects associated with the procedure, such as temporary redness, swelling, and/or bruising, and the possibility of skin damage if the device is not used properly.
- Aftercare instructions: The form should include instructions on how to care for the treated area following the procedure to minimise the risk of adverse effects.
- Consent: The consent form should provide space for the patient to acknowledge that they have received and understood the information provided and agree to the procedure.
It's important to read and understand the Evolve Consent Form before signing it and to ask any questions or raise any concerns with the healthcare provider administering the treatment.