Teoxane Post Procedure is a nourishing aftercare fluid, used to soothe, hydrate and restore the skin following an aesthetic treatment. The product helps to heal the skin and improve the regeneration, while enhancing the recovery process after a treatment. The active ingredients help to prevent the bacteria development while protecting the delica
Teoxane Post Procedure is a nourishing aftercare fluid, used to soothe, hydrate and restore the skin following an aesthetic treatment. The product helps to heal the skin and improve the regeneration, while enhancing the recovery process after a treatment. The active ingredients help to prevent the bacteria development while protecting the delicate skin against irritation. Teoxane Post Procedure is suitable for sensitive and delicate skin types and is ideal to use after aesthetic procedures like peels, anti-wrinkles injections, laser treatments, etc. Teoxane Post Procedure Soothing Aftercare Fluid is specially designed for professional use. Active Ingredients: Arnica - natural extract with anti-inflammatory and soothing properties Antarticine - aids in the healing process of the skin Neutrazen - lipopeptide that helps to reduce inflammation Chlorexidine Digluconate - recognised for its bacteriostatic properties Directions: Apply a generous amount to the affected areas in the following days after the aesthetic treatment. For better results, use alongside the Teoxane Deep Repair Balm.
Right to cancel
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
Deduction for Goods supplied
Timing of reimbursement
Our Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and WIMPOLE PHARMACY, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by WIMPOLE PHARMACY and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to WIMPOLE PHARMACY and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age and a health care professional to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of WIMPOLE PHARMACY, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
1. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of WIMPOLE PHARMACY.
1. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
1. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
2. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
3. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
1. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of WIMPOLE PHARMACY or that of our affiliates.
2. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
3. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
1. The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors.
2. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
1. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that WIMPOLE PHARMACY makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. WIMPOLE PHARMACY is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
2. Whilst WIMPOLE PHARMACY uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
3. WIMPOLE PHARMACY accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
4. WIMPOLE PHARMACY reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
2. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law, WIMPOLE PHARMACY accepts no liability for any of the following:
1. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
2. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
3. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
1. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
4. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
5. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
6. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
7. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
WIMPOLE PHARMACY details
1. WIMPOLE PHARMACY is trade name for Oceanictrade Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 4369656 whose registered address is 18 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8GD and it operates the Website WWW.WIMPOLEPHARMACY.CO.UK
You can contact us by email on [email protected]
Sale and Return
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are whose trading name is WIMPOLE PHARMACY a company registered in England and Wales under number 4369656 whose registered office is at 18 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8GD with email address [email protected]; (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
1. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
2. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
3. Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
4. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
5. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
6. Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
8. Website means our website WWW.WIMPOLEPHARMACY.CO.UK on which the Goods are advertised.
1. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
2. In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
3. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
4. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
5. We do not offer any medical advice, on the Site or otherwise. Any advice we offer on the Site is general in manner and must be verified by a health care professional. You agree not to use any Product until you have taken reasonable precautions that it will not cause you harm.
6. Before you use any Products you must comply with all instructions offered with that Product.
7. The use of syringes, needles or threads is dangerous. Unless you have prior experience in using them, we strongly suggest that you consult a professional properly qualified to use such equipment.
8. We will deliver any products you order in the manner you select using the Site.
9. All Product images on the Site are for illustration only and we cannot guarantee that the packaging shown will be what you receive, nor that any colours shown on your screen will be identical to those we upload.
10. All measurements/sizes we publish are subject to minor variations in manufacture.
11. You warrant that the information that you give to us is accurate, complete and not misleading in any way.
12. We do not represent or warrant that any Products will be available from the stocks we hold and we reserve the right to cancel any order from you if we cannot supply the Products in what we in our sole discretion consider to be a reasonable time.
13. All pricing information on the Site is correct at the time of going online but we reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any item we advertise and/or special offers from time to time.
14. In the event that prices change during the period between your order being placed for Products and us processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price and will have the opportunity to cancel your order with us
2. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
1. The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
2. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
3. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
4. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 14 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
5. By purchasing an item through the Wimpole Pharmacy website the customer agrees to having any item prescribed by a GMC registered doctor as a valid private prescription, and for it to be dispensed by The Wimpole Pharmacy.
6. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
7. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
1. We are not responsible for import duties and taxes arising on the supply of our services outside the United Kingdom and we will make no calculations or estimates in this regard.
2. You agree that you are an importer of record and that you will ensure that your use of any Product we supply is in full compliance with the laws of the country in which you wish to use it.
3. You warrant the use of any Product is legal in the jurisdiction in which you intend to use it and will indemnify us against all losses we sustain in the event that you breach this warranty.
4. We are unable to accept returns, unless deemed faulty or incorrect. Once products have left our supply chain, we are unable to assure products are of acceptable quality and have been stored as per manufacturer’s advice. In the interests of patient safety. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Price and Payment
1. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
2. Prices and charges don’t include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
3. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
1. We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
2. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
1. we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
2. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
3. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
4. If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
5. If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
6. We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
7. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
8. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
9. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
1. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
2. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal and cancellation
1. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
2. You can cancel the Contract except for any Goods which are made to your special requirements (the Returns Right) by telling us no later than 14 calendar days from the day the Contract was entered into, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without liability, except in that case, you must return to any of our business premises the Goods in undamaged condition at your own expense. Then we must without delay refund to you the price for those Goods which have been paid for in advance, but we can retain any separate delivery charge. This does not affect your rights when the reason for the cancellation is any defective Goods. This Returns Right is different and separate from the Cancellation Rights below.
3. This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
1. goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
2. goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
3. goods that will be used or injected into humans.
4. Also, the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
1. in the case of any sales contract, if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
Right to cancel
1. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods.
3. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
4. You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement of the Customer’s decision to cancel the Contract on our website WWW.WIMPOLEPHARMACY.CO.UK If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable Medium (eg by email) without delay.
5. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
1. Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Deduction for Goods supplied
1. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
1. If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
1. 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
2. (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
2. If we hav
Fast selling products from trusted sellers
Quickly buy again your favorite products
Haven’t downloaded the faces app yet? You can download and manage your all your client information and stock directly via your phone or tablet. Purchase stock and submit your e-prescriptions as well as complete consent forms and manage client booking.